2 Chainz Children: Meet Harmony Epps, Halo Epps, Heaven Epps

Publish date: 2024-05-17

For the iconic American rapper 2 Chainz, life extends beyond the glitz and glamour of the music industry.

While he has made a name for himself as a lyrical maestro and a prominent figure in hip-hop, he finds his true purpose in being a devoted father.

The rapper shares three beautiful children with his wife, Kesha Ward. Their two daughters, Heaven and Harmony, bring joy and love to their household. Heaven, born on July 26, 2008, and Harmony, born on October 20, 2012, have filled 2 Chainz’s life with laughter, learning, and the warmth of a father’s love.

In October 2015, 2 Chainz and Kesha welcomed their third child, a baby boy named Halo. As Halo has grown, he’s emerged as a star in his own right.

The intriguing aspect of Halo’s perspective on fame comes to light during a podcast episode of “Me and Halo,” where guest Issa Rae inquired if Halo was impressed by the fact that his dad is a famous rapper.

With refreshing candor, the young Halo replied, “Yes, 2 Chainz,” when asked if he knew who his dad was. However, when further questioned about what his father represented to him, his reply was disarmingly straightforward: “My dad. Just a rich guy in the house.

During an interview last year, 2 Chainz shared his perspective on fatherhood, underlining the deep bond he shares with his children. He revealed that his 13-year-old daughter is passionate about volleyball, his 9-year-old daughter is an enthusiastic artist, and his youngest child, Halo, is an avid basketball enthusiast.

Speaking about his children, 2 Chainz expressed, “My beautiful kids keep me going. Having an extension of myself brings new responsibilities and challenges.”

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7u7PRZ6WerF%2Bau3DDyKSgaGpdmLWitc2zZJygmaGxs7HNZqSenaRitaK%2BzKilsmWVpb20eceao6hllaW9tHnHnpivnZ5isrG80mg%3D